Your Opportunity to Be Published Globally!
We welcome members with inspiring stories to share news, ideas, opinions and travel tips on our blog. If you’re interested in contributing to Your Travel Choice Blog as a guest blogger, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample online article and tell us why you want this opportunity!
Please Read – Article Guidelines
- Inspiring Stories: Your Travel Choice editors look for stories/ideas that are inspiring, educational and engaging. All article published on this site are expected to highlight some of the fundamental aspects of ecotourism and responsible travel (e.g. conservation, capacity building, cultural heritage, community development).
- Non-Profit Mission: TIES is a mission-driven non-profit membership association. We therefore do not accept advertorials and articles promoting specific products or companies for sales and marketing purposes. Advertising spaces are available for purchase – see www.ecotourism.org/advertise for more information.
- Appropriate Content: All articles submitted for inclusion on this site will be reviewed by the editor and, if appropriate, published under one of the existing Categories.
- Article Length, etc.: Most articles we publish are between 500 to 1000 words. If you’re an “a picture (or a video) is worth a thousand words” type, we’re open to photo- or video- essay ideas, too!
- Telling Pictures: To submit photos to accompany your article, email them to email@example.com with photo credit instructions and captions (if any). We accept .jpg., .gif, .png files and most photos will be re-sized to fit regular sizes used on this site (e.g. 150 x 150 pixels, 230 x 160 pixels).
- Reuse & Maximize: If you’re interested in allowing TIES to re-publish an article that has already been published in your own blog or your organization’s site, let us know! We’ll review your story and if appropriate, publish it in full or part, which will give your original article and your site increased exposure – a win-win!
- Share & Maximize: TIES works with various blog partners, and articles published on Your Travel Choice Blog may be re-published on one of the partner sites. All contributors agree to permit TIES partners to re-publish their articles (with appropriate credits and a link to the original article on Your Travel Choice), unless otherwise agreed on in writing.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!